Cheeseburgers, south western burger, Texas bacon burger, Mushroom Swiss burger, and Provolone burger, these are the four burger varieties Chef David Bishop is going to show in this video. The recipes are very simple and give the liberty of trying out new combinations. You too can try new burger recipes and enjoy meal.
1 Bunch (100 gm)
2 , sliced
3 , sliced
2 , sliced
5 , chopped
Cheddar cheese slice
Swiss cheese slices
Provolone cheese slices
Pepper jack cheese slices
1. Mix and pound beef.
2. Make four patties and press them into 6 inch flat rounds.
3. Season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Grill mushrooms, onions and bell peppers at 455 F. Close the lid.
4. Set the griller at 500 F, place burgers and close the lids.
5. Flip the sides of the pattie.
6. Toast the buns, ham slices and pineapple rings.
7. On first pattie, pour BBQ sauce, place a cheddar cheese slice to make Texas bacon burger .
8. On the second pattie, put Swiss cheese slice to make mushroom Swiss burger.
9. On the third pattie, place provolone cheese slices, ham and pineapple rings, to make Provolone burger.
10. On the fourth pattie, place pepper jack cheese slice to make Southwestern burger.
11. Close the lid of the griller and let cheese melt.
12. On first pattie place sauteed onions and bacon on top.
13. Put sauteed peppers and onions on the South western burger.
14. Put sauteed mushrooms on top of second pattie.
15. On the third pattie, with provolone cheese pour some hot and sour sauce and serve. This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
Want to try the liberty of trying out 4 varieties of cheese burgers? Then Chef David shows you in this video 4 great ways to get your cheeseburger on the grill! Deliciously done with a video that is easy to follow!