Making a cheeseburger couldn’t have been easier. This easy and quick cheeseburger recipe shows you just how to make yourself a meal for your in between hunger pangs. Enjoy!!
1. Place the burger patties on a platter and sprinkle them with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning on both the sides.
2. In a hot pan on medium high heat, place the burger and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or untl the burger turns brown in colour.
3. Flip and cook for about 2 minutes, and turn het to medium and press lightly.
4. Turn the burger couple of times and cook until it turns brown in colour and no blood comes out when the burger is pressed.
5. Place the cheese slice on burger and cook until cheese melts.
6. Remove the burger and place it on kitchen towel.
7. Serve hot on burger buns and fried potato wedges.
You can serve it with tomato, onion slices or with lettuce.
Ever wondered what is a cheeseburger? In this video, Dave is showing how to make a cheeseburger. Although sounds like a very simple recipe, Dave has made the video a knowledge house for cheeseburgers. After watching this video, you will not think of cheeseburger as something very usual. You will take extra care to cook your hamburger before converting it into a delicious burger.