|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
1. Place the burger patties on a platter and sprinkle them with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning on both the sides.
2. In a hot pan on medium high heat, place the burger and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or untl the burger turns brown in colour.
3. Flip and cook for about 2 minutes, and turn het to medium and press lightly.
4. Turn the burger couple of times and cook until it turns brown in colour and no blood comes out when the burger is pressed.
5. Place the cheese slice on burger and cook until cheese melts.
6. Remove the burger and place it on kitchen towel.
7. Serve hot on burger buns and fried potato wedges.
You can serve it with tomato, onion slices or with lettuce.
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.3 mg8.8%
Sodium 541.9 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.13%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 21 g42.5%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 0.05%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet