Homemade Cream Cheese Cake
|Cream cheese||40 Ounce (1134 Gram Or 5 Packs At Room Temperature)|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Vanilla||1 Teaspoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated (At Room Temperature)|
|Eggs||5 (At Room Temperature)|
|Egg yolks||2 (At Room Temperature)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Baked crust||1 (At Room Temperature)|
|Fresh strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Prepare the crust for the cake by adding crumbs of graham crackers with butter and sugar, pressed in a spring form and baked for 10 minutes- cool before adding the cream cheese mix.
2. Blend the cream cheese in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add sugar little by little until blended well.
4. Add the flour while the food processor is running.
5. Grate the lemon peel and add it to the mix.
6. Add the eggs one by one and blend with the cream cheese mix until homogenized
7. Separate and add the two egg yolks with the vanilla
8. Mix the cream cheese cake with the rest of the ingredients until well blended to a smooth finish.
9. Pour into two spring form pans and bake for 10-15 minutes on a pre-heated to 500 degree Fahrenheit oven then lower it down to 200 degrees and bake for 60 minutes until it becomes firm and the edges are dry and pulled inwards, the center should be wiggly like Jello.
10. Let cool for at least two hours or overnight in the fridge.
To make the Strawberry Sauce :
11. Make the strawberry sauce by cutting up the fresh strawberries, add couple of tablespoons of sugar, little lemon squeeze and simmer for 20 minutes, cool before using.
12. Spread the strawberry sauce with the chunks of strawberries on top of the first layer, place the top layer and garnish with more strawberry sauce and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!