Raw Tree Nut Cheese
|Blue cheese||15 Gram (with macadamias and spirulina)|
|Cashew cheese||15 Gram, cut in small pieces|
|Macadamia cheese||15 Gram (with chillies)|
|Cheese roll||30 Small, sliced|
|Macadamia pesto cheese||15 Gram|
|Olive and caraway cheese||10 Gram|
|Balsamic glaze||1 Teaspoon (balsamic vinegar and olive oil)|
|Pear crisp||3 Small|
|Marinated tomato wedges||5 Small (organic dehydrated)|
|Fermented pear chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Candied walnuts||5 (dehydrated with maple syrup and chinese 5 spice)|
|Greek basil sprig||2 Small|
|Salad cress sprig||2 Small|
|Chives sprig||2 Small, cut in 1 " pieces|
|Spring onion||1 Small, slices thinly|
|Thyme sprig||1 Small, leaves removed|
|Dill sprig||1 Small|
1. In a clean plate, decide on which part you would like to place the cheeses.
2. Start with one side of plate, place a larger and stronger piece of cheese and plate smaller and milder cheeses as you come to other side.
3. In one side of the plate, place blue cheese, then cheese roll slices, macadamia cheese with chillies, macadamia pesto cheese, olive and caraway cheese and cashew cheese.
4. Put the drops of balsamic emulsification, anywhere where is looks great.
5. Place the pear crisps, make them stand by leaning them with cheese.
6. Arrange the olive with cheese, where it suits the flavour. Place smoked olive with chilli cheese, Aussie olive with blue cheese and the Morish olive with caraway cheese.
7. Place the marinated plum tomato pieces wherever it looks nice and arrange the dehydrated crackers.
8. Spoon the chutney on the plate, and arrange the walnuts.
9. Put the Greek basil on the pesto cheese, salad cress on caraway cheese and chives on chilli cheese.
10. Tuck the decent slices of spring onions on the rolled cheese, sprinkle thyme leaves on rolled cheese.
11. Put the dill sprig over the blue cheese.
12. Serve as desired.