|Whole milk||3 Liter|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large vessel mix together milk and whipping cream.
2. Place the vessel over the stove on low heat, don’t boil the milk.
3. In a bowl take water and dissolve rennet in it.
4. When milk’s temperature is 80 degrees F, pour the rennet mixture, stir occasionally to mix.
5. Keep the milk on low heat for few more minutes until all the milk is fully coagulated.
6. Turn off the stove and scoop out the coagulated milk. Place it in a square cheese cloth; wrap the cloth around the cheese to form a small parcel.
7. Place the cheese over a board, which is kept over a cookie sheet.
8. Strain the liquid from the cookie sheet.
9. Open the parcels and gently press the cheese with hands and form a square.
10. Place the cheese back on the cookie sheet, followed by a board and place a heavy object on top to help draining the extra liquid, for 120 minutes.
11. Unwrap the cheese and place in a clean container; add in the salt on both sides of the cheese disk. Store cheese in the fridge.
12. Serve White Cheese with Bagel, olives and tomato.