Look at how scary these bloody eyeballs are, get ready for an unforgettable Halloween party.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Red food coloring
1. In a food processor crush the biscuits, melt less than 2 oz (50 g) of white chocolate in a bain-marie and blend with the ricotta cheese and stir well.
2. Now fold in the crushed biscuits and blend together, shape it into small balls. Take a teaspoon of dough roll into a small ball and flatten it slightly to make it look like an eyeball. Then place on a sheet of parchment paper. Once done keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Prepare the red icing: In a small bowl beat egg white until stiff, add powdered sugar, then the red food coloring, that has been melted in a little hot water, now coat the eyeballs with the white chocolate, which has been melted in the microwave and place the iris on top. Then do the same with all the others.
4. Decorate the eyeballs: use the melted dark chocolate to make the pupil and with the red icing, draw the veins.
5. Serve the Bloody Eyeballs on your next Halloween party.