1. Line about three strawberry baskets with cheese cloth as shown in the video.
2. In a high speed blender jar, pour water and add the probiotic powder.
3. Now add in the almonds and blend at a low speed and then gradually increase the speed.
4. Pour the mixture in the lined baskets so that excess water is drained.
5. Press down to compress.
6. Let it rest overnight so that the probiotic powder can work and culture.
7. Use this vegan cheese as you would have used the regular cheese.
8. You can add lemon juice, salt, cinnamon to add more flavor to the cheese.