2 Tablespoon (2 sticks of butter cut into 4 small cubes)
All purpose flour
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), shredded
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, diced and seeded
Active dried yeast
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, sugar, salt, cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker, add the cubes of butter in the 4 corners of the maker and add the active dry yeast in the middle.
3. Put the machine on the white bread setting, and bake the bread for 3 hours and 40 minutes.
4. Once done, remove the 1 and 1/2 pound loaf from the bread maker and let it cool down on the rack.
5. Slice the Jalapeno cheese bread, into desired pieces and serve with coffee or tea for breakfast.
6. Toast the slices and serve with delicious soup.