Alaskan Cheese Fries Melt
|Cheese slices||5 Ounce (Kraft Natural Cheese)|
|Smoked salmon slices||8|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||2 , beaten|
|Panko bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for frying)|
1. Slice avocado width wise into 8 slices.
2. Place a slice of smoked salmon so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you.
3. Place the sliced avocado and natural cheese on the end of the smoked salmon close to you and start rolling. You don't have to wrap them securely.
4. Flour the salmon rolls lightly, dip in beaten egg, then coat with Panko.
5. Deep fry them for a few seconds in oil at 190C (374F) until golden brown.
6.Remove them from the oil before the cheese melts and oozes out.
7. Serve with lemon wedge if you like.
Use one hand to coat flour and Panko, and use the other to dip in egg to keep one of your hands dry.
Calories 497 Calories from Fat 337
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.5%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.2 mg25.1%
Sodium 550.6 mg22.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet