2. In a bowl, add cheese, cumin, and salsa. Mix well.
3. On counter top, lay one tortilla wrap, and spread cheese mixture on it.
4. Place the other tortilla on top.
5. In the meantime, wash pepper, remove seeds from it.
6. Cut seven thin strips each from yellow and orange pepper. Each strips should be about 3-inch long.
7. Reduce the heat of your grill to medium or low. Place quesadilla on it. Cover and cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
8. Flip quesadilla, and add two tablespoons of cheese.
9. Arrange pepper strips on top.
10. Serve quesadilla with fresh fruit and vegetable salad.
You can also dice pepper and place it in the center.