1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Keep it aside
2. In a bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and peppermint extract. Whisk.
3. Pour food colouring in it and mix until evenly distributed.
4. Spoon small clump of mixture, and place it on the baking sheet.
5. Pop it into the refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. In a glass bowl, put chocolate morsels, and melt it in microwave on high for about a minute.
7. Take the baking sheet out of the refrigerator ,and roll the clumps into a slightly flattened ball.
8. Dip cream balls into chocolate and coat evenly. Place it back on the baking sheet. Pop it in refrigerator and allow it to set.
9. Serve blarney stones chill.
Do not add milk while beating cream, even if you feel it is hard.
You can make 1- 11/2 cream balls.
Stir morsels well before re-microwaving, because usually they melt when stirred.
But if you find that they are not melted, then put it back in microwave and heat for 30 seconds. You may repeat the process as required.
Once the chocolate balls are hardened you can put it in a seal bag or airtight container for later use.