1. Prepare the cashew milk and strain in through a nut bag to preserve the cashew cheese pulp.
2. Take the asepsis bacteria capsule and combine the powder content to the cashew cheese.
3. Add the rest of the herbs and leave it outside to ferment for 12 hours.
4. Once done, place the cashew cheese on a plate and make a small circle.
5. Wrap chives around to keep its shape intact.
6. Take a paper towel and twist it well; wrap it around the cashew cheese to make it stay firm; pop in inside the refrigerator.
7. Serve the solid cashew cheese as an excellent side dish.
Cashew cheese with flavorful herbs…in total raw form. This is a nice video showing the preparation of herb infused cashew cheese with herbs like chives, marijuana and basil. The solid mold of cheese is very tasty and can be served as a wonderful side dish.