Grandma Sarah Farmer Cheese Blintzes
|Water/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1. Beat water and eggs using a form till it gets foamy.
2. Place a 10 inches frying pan over medium heat and heat it.
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
4. Lower the heat. Pour a scant 1/4 cup egg batter.
5. Tilt the pan so that the crepe is spread well. Make holes in the batter.
6. Check the underside section if it is light brown. Turn it on a plate.
7. In a pan, add little butter. Resume the second blintz.
8. Keep buttering. Swirl the butter.
9. Dump the crepes on the plate till the entire batter is used completely.
10. Cool the crepes. Straighten and unfold them in a clean plate.
11. Serve Grandma Sarah'S Farmer Cheese Blintzes immediately.