Pork And Cheese Escalopes
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||75 Gram|
|Cheddar cheese||50 Gram, finely grated|
|Beef suet||25 Gram, shredded|
|Dried sage||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Pork escalopes||4 Gram, beaten (4 pieces, 100 gram each)|
|White stock/Water and 1/2 chicken stock cube||450 Milliliter|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Cheddar cheese||75 Gram, finely grated|
1) To prepare stuffing: mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, suet, sage and salt and pepper.
2) Add egg and bind the mixture properly.
3) Amomg the escalopes, divide the stuffing and spread to the edges.
4) Secure the rolled up escalopes with a string.
5) In the cooker, heat the butter or oil, add the escalopes and brown quickly on all sides.
6) Lift escalopes out and drain well.
7) Discard excess butter or oil from the cooker.
8) Stir in the stock or water and stock cube and return to the heat.
9) Stir well to remove any residues from the base of the cooker.
10) Return the escalopes to the cooker with a little salt and pepper.
11) Place the lid to close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 12 minutes.
12) Reduce the pressure quickly.
13) Lift out the escalopes to a warmed serving dish and keep hot, remove the string.
14) Strain the cooking liquid and make up to 450 ml/3/4 pint with the milk from the sauce.
15) In the rinsed cooker, melt the butter or margarine, add the flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
16) Remove from the heat and stir in the liquid gradually.
17) Return to the heat and bring to the boil.
18) Stir constantly and simmer for 1 minute.
19) Remove from the heat, add the cheese, taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning.
21) Pour the sauce over the pork and serve hot.