Avocados with Cream Cheese
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnut halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Shredded lettuce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the cream cheese and walnuts in a bowl. Season to taste with pepper and salt.
3) Slice the avocado in half and take out the seeds.
4) With the cream cheese mixture, fill each avocado cavity.
5) Press the avocado halves together and wrap each on in a piece of foil.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
7) Unwrap the baked avocados and separate the halves. On beds of shredded lettuce, place on a decorative serving plate, put the freshly baked preparation and garnish with walnut halves and chopped parsley. Serve right away.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.6%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.4 mg7.8%
Sodium 181.2 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.3%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 37% Vitamin C 30.6%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet