Melon Ball and Cottage Cheese Salad Mold
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (plus 1 tablespoon)|
|Cream style cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||2 (as needed)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope plus 1 teaspoon)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Watermelon balls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cantaloupe balls/Honeydew balls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peaches||3 , peeled and sliced|
1) Soak gelatin in cold water and leave it for 5 minutes.
2) Add hot water and sugar and mix until gelatin dissolves.
3) Fold in next 3 ingredients. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Add fruits and in a lightly oiled 8-cup mold put the mixture. Chill.
5) Soak gelatin in cold water and leave for 5 minutes.
6) Add hot water, lemon juice, and sugar to it and mix well.
7) In an electric blender container, beat cottage cheese until smooth.
8) Add lemon juice to cottage cheese and pour it over melon ball layer.
9) Chill until firm.
10) Unmold salad on lettuce leaves and serve.