Cream Cheese Fudge
|Unsweetened chocolate square||4 Ounce (4, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Sifted powdered sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate. As it melts add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
2) Mix together chocolate and vanilla and beat well.
3) Add chopped pecans.
4) Take a lightly greased 8-inch square pan and put the mixture into it.
5) Chill until firm and then cut into squares.
6) Top them with pecan halves and store in refrigerator.
7) Serve the cream cheese fudge as afternoon snack or pack in kids tiffin.