Microwave Cheesy Snacks
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheese puff crackers||50|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a small bowl and combine together flour, cheese, garlic salt, curry and wine in it.
2) Take another small bowl and beat egg whites in it. Fold into the cheese mixture.
3) Drop the mixture by teaspoons on wax paper.
4) Take a roasting pan and place cheese puff crackers on it.
5) Microwave (high) for about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes for each batch of 12 crackers or until cheese begins to bubble, rotating the dish 1/4 turn half-way through cooking.
6) Serve the nachos hot and enjoy!