Cream Cheese Lettuce Balls
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Tub)|
|Chopped fresh mixed herbs||5 Tablespoon|
|Iceberg lettuce head/Romaine||1⁄2|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Dusting)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (For Dressing)|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1) To prepare the dressing, in a shallow bowl, put the oil and mix in the mustard and vinegar with the help of a fork. Add seasoning to taste.
2) With lightly floured hands, spoon out the cream cheese into 20 small pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
3) On a plate, spread out the herbs and roll each ball in them to coat well. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4) Dip the lettuce leaves in the prepared dressing to coat well.
5) Between 4 individual side plates, divide the lettuce leaves and place 5 herb-coated cream cheese balls in the center of each leaf. Sprinkle with seasoning and serve right away. Makes a good appetizer.