|Crabs/Canned crab||2 Large|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Grated cheddar cheese||6 Ounce|
|Red pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Remove the crab meat, scrub and keep the shells warm.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour.
4) Remove from heat, gradually beat in the milk and cook for 1 minute, until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
5) Again remove from heat, stir in most of the cheese and crab meat.
6) Season with salt, pepper and red pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
7) Spoon the crab meat mixture into the crab shells and sprinkle with rest of the cheese.
8) Place under the grill for a few minutes until the cheese is lightly browned.
9) Serve the Cheesy Crabs on a large flat plate along with lettuce and watercress.
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.5 mg52.5%
Sodium 739.1 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 33 g67%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 50.9% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet