Cheese and Leek Ramekins
|Sunflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Leeks||1 Pound, finely chopped (450 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. Take a wok, heat some oil, and saute garlic and leeks for 10 minutes.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs, eggs, parsley and cheese.
4. Stir in cooked leeks and blend thoroughly.
5. Season as per the taste preferences.
6. Take four ramekin dishes, grease and line them.
7. Pour the mixture into prepared ramekin dishes, and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Serve the cheese and leek ramekins warm with white wine or bacon dish.