Hazelnut Cheese Bites
|Blue vein cheese||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Hazelnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), toasted, chopped|
|Pineapple slices||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 Small Can)|
|Cocktail picks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, add cheese and cream it using a wooden spoon. Stir in nuts and add a pinch of salt.
2. Spoon out portions and shape into small balls.
3. Chill the balls until they become firm.
4. Drain out the pineapple slices.
5. Take a cocktail pick and top it with hazelnut cheese ball and pineapple pieces.
6. Spike the cocktail pick into an orange or an apple.
7. Serve on a platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1160 Calories from Fat 813
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 95 g146.9%
Saturated Fat 25.8 g128.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85 mg28.3%
Sodium 1856 mg77.3%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.4%
Sugars 30.6 g
Protein 40 g79.5%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 47.3%
Calcium 71.7% Iron 29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet