Hazelnut Cheese Bites
|Blue vein cheese||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Hazelnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), toasted, chopped|
|Pineapple slices||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 Small Can)|
|Cocktail picks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, add cheese and cream it using a wooden spoon. Stir in nuts and add a pinch of salt.
2. Spoon out portions and shape into small balls.
3. Chill the balls until they become firm.
4. Drain out the pineapple slices.
5. Take a cocktail pick and top it with hazelnut cheese ball and pineapple pieces.
6. Spike the cocktail pick into an orange or an apple.
7. Serve on a platter.