Kohlrabi La Ronda
|Kohlrabi||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Boiled water||2 Cup (32 tbs), salted|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Remove the stems of kohlrabi and peel off the fibrous skin.
2) Cut them into 1/8 inch slices and keep aside.
3) Put the kohlrabi slices into the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Drain the kohlrabi and keep in a baking dish.
5) Take a pan and add butter to it.
6) Add the flour and cook on medium heat for few minutes.
7) Take away from the heat and add milk.
8) Cook on low heat and add cheese.
9) Add salt and pepper.
10) Pour the sauce over the kohlrabi and add little paprika and parsley.
11) Bake in an oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
12) Serve the dish immediately.