|Stale white bread||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C (350 F).
2. Cut off the bread crusts and slice them into sticks of 5 mm thickness, 8 cm (3in) length and ¼ inch width.
3. Dunk the bread sticks in melted butter.
4. In a bowl add some grated cheese with mustard and little cayenne pepper.
5. Add the breadsticks into the cheese mixture and toss them well until they get thoroughly coated.
6. Arrange the coated sticks on a baking tray and bake in oven until the bread sticks become brown and crispy.
7. Serve the bread sticks hot with some sauce.