Saucy Stuffed Shells
|Oregano leaf||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Spaghetti sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (plain, 1 jar)|
|Cheese stuffed large macaroni shells||25 Ounce (frozen, 2 packages, 12 1/2 ounces each)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the jar of the spaghetti sauce and add the oregano into it.
3) Take the baking pan and put one cup of the sauce into the pan.
4) Put the stuffed shells on the sauce. Brush the shells with little oil. Put the remaining sauce over the shells.
5) Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and keep in the preheated oven.
6) Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
7) Uncover the baking pan and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the shells.
8) Bake the dish for 5 minutes till the cheese is melted and turns golden.
9) Serve the dish immediately.