|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dried bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken/Turkey||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced and cooked|
|Sharp processed cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded|
|Toasted slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Marjoram||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Thyme||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
1. In a mixing bowl, beat all the egg whites till they turn stiff but do not dry.
2. In another bowl beat yolks till they are thick.
3. Mix soup, bread, cheese, almonds, onion, herbs, chicken and yolks.
4. Fold in the whites slowly.
5. Pour the ingredients in Bread cell.
6. Preheat the oven at 325°F
7. Baked 1 hour at 325°F.
8. Serve baked fondue .