Shrimp Cheese Fondue
|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||1 Pound, grated|
|Dippers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Bread Cubes, Cooked Shrimp, Apple And Pear Wedges, Cooked Artichoke Hearts)|
1. In top of large double boiler, heat frozen soup over hot water until melted.
2. With rotary beater beat the soup until smooth.
3. Slowly stir in milk, beat again until blended, add grated cheese and cover.
4. Continue to heat over hot water, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
5. Pour into a chafing dish or heated shallow casserole that fits over a candle-burning warmer to keep fondue hot.
6. Sprinkle fondue generously with paprika, place on a big tray, surround with assorted dunking foods and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2288 Calories from Fat 1386
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 157 g241.5%
Saturated Fat 89.5 g447.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 485.3 mg161.8%
Sodium 4898.4 mg204.1%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.6%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 139 g278.6%
Vitamin A 132.7% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 385.2% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet