Creamy Cheese and Tomato Macaroni
|Macaroni/Other small pasta shapes||10 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Sun dried tomatoes in oil||1 Ounce, drained and roughly chopped (25 Grams)|
|Creme fraiche||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a small food processor, process the tomatoes, creme fraiche and tomato puree into a sauce.
2) In a pan, cook the pasta as per package directions, until tender.
3) Drain and reserve a little cooking liquid, then return to the pan with the tomato sauce and 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese.
4) Mix thoroughly until the pasta is nicely coated then sprinkle with rest of the grated Parmesan cheese.
5) Serve the Creamy Cheese and Tomato Macaroni immediately.
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 0.81 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg0.8%
Sodium 72.9 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.4%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 0.66%
Calcium 6% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet