Creamy Cheese And Tomato Macaroni
|Macaroni/Other small pasta shapes||10 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Sun dried tomatoes in oil||1 Ounce, drained and roughly chopped (25 Grams)|
|Creme fraiche||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a small food processor, process the tomatoes, creme fraiche and tomato puree into a sauce.
2) In a pan, cook the pasta as per package directions, until tender.
3) Drain and reserve a little cooking liquid, then return to the pan with the tomato sauce and 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese.
4) Mix thoroughly until the pasta is nicely coated then sprinkle with rest of the grated Parmesan cheese.
5) Serve the Creamy Cheese and Tomato Macaroni immediately.