Fruit and Nut Cheese Log
|Fruit flavored cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Southern comfort||2 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Toasted)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
1) Take a mixer bowl and blend together both fruit flavored and Swiss cheese.
2) Add Southern Comfort and 1 tablespoon parsley to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3) Add the chopped almonds and blend again.
4) Now, take the mold mixture and form 10-inch long logs.
5) Press the logs against remaining parsley and sesame seeds.
6) Wrap the logs in plastic film and refrigerate.
7) Serve with bread, if desired.
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.7%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.7 mg23.9%
Sodium 186.1 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 32.7% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet