Fruit And Nut Cheese Log
|Fruit flavored cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Southern comfort||2 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Toasted)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
1) Take a mixer bowl and blend together both fruit flavored and Swiss cheese.
2) Add Southern Comfort and 1 tablespoon parsley to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3) Add the chopped almonds and blend again.
4) Now, take the mold mixture and form 10-inch long logs.
5) Press the logs against remaining parsley and sesame seeds.
6) Wrap the logs in plastic film and refrigerate.
7) Serve with bread, if desired.