Party Cheese Logs
|Condensed bean with bacon soup||11 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Pound, shredded (4 Cups)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||1 Medium, minced|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each half into the shape of a log (8x1 1/2 inches).
4) Roll the logs in chopped walnuts and refrigerate.
5) Serve the logs with crackers or bread.