Marinated Fresh Goat'S Cheese
|Goats cheese||10 Ounce, sliced (Fresh, 300 Gram)|
|Chopped thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|Herb butter||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|For the dressing:|
|Virgin olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Bouquet garni||1 (To Include Parsley, Thyme And Chives)|
|Coarse-grain mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Thyme sprig||2 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, herbs, mustard, honey, garlic and seasoning and mix well.
3) In a dish, layer the cheese and add the dressing.
4) Sprinkle with thyme. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
5) Cut 1 cm (1/2 inch) slices from the bread, taking care not to cut through the bottom crust.
6) Spread butter on the cut surfaces and lightly wrap in a foil.
7) Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes till crisp and hot.
8) Place in a basket and sprinkle with cheese with thyme.
9) Serve with crusty herb bread.