Snappy Cheese Appetizers
Sharp natural Cheddar cheese - 1 package [4-ounce] (1 cup), shredded
Paprika - 2 teaspoons
Dry mustard - 1/4 teaspoon
Pimiento-stuffed green olives - 30 small
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per package directions, mixing in the cheese, paprika and mustard.
3) Combine thoroughly until the mixture shapes into a ball.
4) Halve the dough, then with half the dough use about 1 teaspoon to wrap around each olive.
5) Roll other dough half on a floured surface into a 12x8 inch rectangle.
6) With pastry wheel or knife, cut the dough into 1/2 x 4 inch sticks.
7) On an ungreesed baking sheet, place the 2 1/2 dozen olive balls and 4 dozen cheese sticks.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
9) Serve the Snappy Cheese Appetizers as appetizers, snacks, or salad accompaniments.