Blue Cheese Sauce
All-purpose flour - 2 tablespoons
Chicken bouillon - 1 cube
Milk - 1 cup
Dairy sour cream - 1/4 cup
Blue cheese - 1/4 cup, crumbled
1. In a saucepan, heat butter to melt; stir in flour.
2. Crush and add bouillon cube and stir in milk.
3. Cook with constant stirring until sauce bubbles and thickens.
4. Remove pan from heat and stir in blue cheese and sour cream.
5. Return pan to stove top and cook until heated through; do not boil.
6. Serve Blue Cheese Sauce with baked potatoes.