Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
Apple - 1, sliced
Pineapple - 1, sliced
Cream cheese - 8 ounces
Port Salut cheese - 8 ounces, grated
White wine - 1/2 cup
Nutmeg - a dash
Pound cake cubes - to skew
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes, grapes, apple and pineapple.
4. Dip the fruits and cake cubes on the skewers in the warm cheese mixture.
5. Serve at room temperature.