Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried whole thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh goat cheese||5 1⁄2 Ounce, cut into 6 equal rounds (1 Log)|
|Torn romaine lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Torn bibb lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Torn radicchio||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Remove from oven and set aside.
6. Toss combining lettuces and vinaigrette lightly.
7. On 6 individual salad plates arrange lettuce mixture placing 1 reserved round of cheese on top of lettuce.
8. Serve immediately.
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12 mg4%
Sodium 126.8 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.97 g3.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 50.9% Vitamin C 10.7%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet