Blue Cheese and Vegetable Sandwiches
|Broccoli flowerets||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced (Fresh)|
|Cauliflower flowerets||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced (Fresh)|
|Sliced radish||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, shredded|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lowfat sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Blue cheese||1 Ounce, crumbled (1/4 Cup)|
|Dinner roll||5 Ounce (Hard, 2- 21/2 Ounce Each)|
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9 ingredients to combine.
4) Toss well to coat all the vegetables evenly.
5) Fill the bread shells with the vegetable mixture.
6) Cover with the top part.
7) Serve the roll by cutting in half crosswise. Pass mustard or tomato sauce on side, if desired.