Blue Cheese and Vegetable Sandwiches
|Broccoli flowerets||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced (Fresh)|
|Cauliflower flowerets||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced (Fresh)|
|Sliced radish||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, shredded|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lowfat sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Blue cheese||1 Ounce, crumbled (1/4 Cup)|
|Dinner roll||5 Ounce (Hard, 2- 21/2 Ounce Each)|
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9 ingredients to combine.
4) Toss well to coat all the vegetables evenly.
5) Fill the bread shells with the vegetable mixture.
6) Cover with the top part.
7) Serve the roll by cutting in half crosswise. Pass mustard or tomato sauce on side, if desired.
Calories 473 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23 mg7.7%
Sodium 779.2 mg32.5%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 124.3% Vitamin C 103.7%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet