Pineapple and Cream Cheese Salad
|Pineapple/1 tin pineapple pieces||1 Small|
|Cream cheese/2 ounce grated hard cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Cream||1 Tablespoon, half whipped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Walnuts||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coralline pepper||To Taste (To Garnish)|
1. In a bowl prepare dressing with cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Add the cheese to the dressing and mash well.
3. On each place lay lettuce leaves in a bed.
4. Keep a ring of pineapple on each plate.
5. Spoon mashed cheese over it.
6. Pile surplus pineapple chopped coarsely.
7. Sprinkle chopped nuts and coralline pepper over it.