|Butterscotch morsels||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), unsifted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. On a double boiler, add butter, butterscotch and mix until smooth, transfer to a bowl.
2. Add cracker crumbs, nuts and fold gently.
3. In another bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Beat until creamy, add eggs one at a time, blend in flour and lemon juice.
4. In a 15x10-inch baking pan, press half the butterscotch mixture and bake at 225 degrees centigrade, for about 12 minutes.
5. Now, evenly pour the egg mixture over the cooked butterscotch mix, sprinkle with remaining butterscotch mix and bake for about 25 minutes.
6. Serve cool.