|American cheese||1 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen crab meat||6 Ounce, thawed, drained and chopped (1 package)|
|Dry sherry/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|French bread loaf||1 Pound, cut into cubes (1 no.)|
1) In a non-stick saucepan, mix together cheese, milk and margarine.
2) Simmer the cheese mixture until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
3) Add in crab, sherry, pimiento and garlic powder.
4) Heat the cheese mixture until heated completely.
5) Serve warm with bread cubes.