|Condensed cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sharp cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Lobster/Canned, cut-up||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Sherry||2 Tablespoon (optional)|
1) In a saucepan or chafing diah, add in the condensed cream of mushroom soup along with the soup can milk.
2) Heat the soup till it thaws down.
3) Next, stir in the shredded cheese, chopped lobster, paprika and cayenne.
4) Heat the mixture until all the cheese has melted.
5) Next, pour in the sherry, if using.
6) To serve the Lobster Fondue as an appetizer, throw in large chunks of bread in it.
7) Lobster Fondue can also be served for lunch, by pouring over toasted bread spread with dill butter.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g59.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.8 mg43.9%
Sodium 1640 mg68.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 0.38%
Calcium 45.3% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet