Goat Cheese Pizza with Herb Crust
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (105�-115�F)|
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Mixed dried herbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Goat cheese||4 Ounce, crumbled|
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, mixed dried herbs and make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and pepper. Gradually stir until dough comes together into a ball.
3. On a lightly floured surface knead dough about 8 minutes. Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover, and allow proofing for 60 about minutes, until doubled in volume.
4. Spread the dough to ½ inch thickness, brush with olive oil and sprinkle walnuts and basil and season.
5. Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese over the topped pizza.
6. In a preheated oven bake the pizza at 250 degrees centigrade for about 15 to 20 minutes, until crust is brown and cheese is golden in color.
7. Serve hot.