Lemon Cheese Whip
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs)|
|Artificial sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
2) Heat the gelatine mixture gently until incorporated.
3) In a bender, mix together cottage cheese, sweetener, juice, rind and milk.
4) Process for 4 minutes or until very fine.
5) Stir in the gelatine mixture in the cheese mixture.
6) Process at full speed until mixed properly.
7) Fill the gelatine mixture into non-stick moulds.
8) Place the moulds in refrigerator for 2 hours or until chilled and firm.
9) Remove the mixture from the mould on the serving plate.
10) Garnish with strawberry slices around the edges.
To remove the mixture from the mould, lightly heat the sides of the mould from outside or rub the outside with your hands.