Blue Cheese Spud Salad
|Cubed peeled cooked potatoes||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , chopped|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), evaporated|
|Blue cheese||1 Ounce, crumbled to make 1/4 cup|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Sprinkle cooked potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt.
2. In a bowl combine potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and green pepper.
3. In another bowl blend together remaining ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
4. Pour over potato mixture, toss lightly and chill.
5. Serve the Blue Cheese Spud Salad accompanied with wines such as sauvignon.
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.9 mg31%
Sodium 91.7 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet