Chocolate Orange Fondue
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||12 Ounce (2 Package Of 6 Ounce Each)|
|Evaporated milk||13 Ounce (1 Can, Undiluted)|
|Orange juice/Krisch / rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a heavy saucepan mix chocolate and evaporated milk.
2) Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
3) Mix orange juice and peel. Take off from heat.
4) Cool, cover and refrigerate.
5) Stir and reheat in top of double boiler, just before serving.
6) Serve surrounded with cake and fruit for dipping.
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.4 mg4.5%
Sodium 159 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.92%
Sugars 21.1 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 0.74%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet