Chocolate Orange Fondue
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||12 Ounce (2 Package Of 6 Ounce Each)|
|Evaporated milk||13 Ounce (1 Can, Undiluted)|
|Orange juice/Krisch / rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a heavy saucepan mix chocolate and evaporated milk.
2) Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
3) Mix orange juice and peel. Take off from heat.
4) Cool, cover and refrigerate.
5) Stir and reheat in top of double boiler, just before serving.
6) Serve surrounded with cake and fruit for dipping.