Famous Cheese Sizzlers
|Imitation bacon bits||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Durkee)|
|Swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Famous sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Durkee)|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Durkee)|
|Freeze dried chives||1 Tablespoon (Durkee)|
|Party rye bread slice||24|
1. In a bowl, combine the bacon bits, cheese, sauce, olives and chives.
2. Beat well with a spoon until blended.
3. Spoon and spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bread slices.
4. Halve each slice into triangles.
5. Arrange the triangles on a baking sheet
6. Just before serving, toast the bread under a broiler until the cheese is bubbly and browned in specs.
7. Serve the Famous Cheese Sizzlers immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2835 Calories from Fat 1078
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.6%
Saturated Fat 47 g235.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 223.6 mg74.5%
Sodium 7226.9 mg301.1%
Total Carbohydrates 322 g107.4%
Dietary Fiber 40.3 g161.1%
Sugars 34 g
Protein 114 g227.8%
Vitamin A 238.6% Vitamin C 169%
Calcium 212.6% Iron 113.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet