Strawberry Cheese Bake
|Cottage cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Artificial sweetener||4 Teaspoon|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, water and vanilla.
3) Pour the vanilla mixture into a small baking dish.
4) Place the bread slice, over the vanilla mixture.
5) Allow the bread to soak in mixture for 2 minutes.
6) Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden browned on top.
7) In a blender, mix together cottage cheese, strawberries, sweetener and allspice.
8) Blend the mixture at medium speed for couple of minutes or until the mixture is creamy.
9) Spoon the cheese mixture on top of toast.
10) Dredge with cinnamon and serve immediately.