Cream Cheese Frosting
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine together the softened cream cheese, vanilla and butter or margarine in a small mixing bowl.
2) Beat the mixture with an electric mixer set on low speed till it is light.
3) Add the sifted confectioners' sugar gradually. Beat till the mixture is fluffy. If needed, add the milk in order to make the frosting of spreading consistency.
4) Add the chopped pecans, if preferred, and stir well.
5) Use as preferred to frost a cake of choice.
To make Chocolate Cream Frosting, prepare the Cream cheese frosting the same way but do not add vanilla. Melt 1 square of 1-ounce unsweetened chocolate, let it cool and add to the cheese with butter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1827 Calories from Fat 739
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132.3%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137.1 mg45.7%
Sodium 320.3 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 256 g85.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 241.7 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet