Little Cheese and Chervil Pots
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Chives||12 , finely chopped|
|Dried chervil/2 teaspoons fresh snipped||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon, whipped|
1) In a blender container, combine the cottage cheese, egg, chives, chervil, parsley and nutmeg.
2) Blend to form a smooth paste.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Between 4 or 6 ramekins, divide the mixture evenly.
5) With cling-film, cover each dish loosely.
6) On Low/Defrost setting, cook in the oven for 4 minutes.
7) Now, give each dish a half-turn and cook again for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until just set. If overcooked, the mixture will curdle and the outside will become tough. Let stand for 10 minutes.
8) Gently remove the cling-film and check if the middle portion is set. If not, then cook again in the lowest setting for 30 seconds.
9) Top the dishes with whipped cream and serve warm.