Nutty Cheese Shells
|Pasta shells||24 Large (Not Jumbo)|
|Boiling water||2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Havarti cheese slices||24 , cut in pieces to fit (Dofino Brand)|
|Chopped pecans/Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add shells cooking oil and salt and cook uncovered for 13 to 16 minutes.
3) Stir in between.
4) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
5) Fill cheese in the shells.
6) Place 3 to 5 pieces of nuts on each shell.
7) Grease a pan and arrange the shells over it.
8) Cover and bake in oven for 1 to 2 minutes.
9) Don-€™t let it melt too much. It should be soft to loose shape but not runny.
10) Serve immediately.