Frozen Cheese and Raspberry Dessert
|Creamed cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen raspberries||20 Ounce, partially thawed (Use 2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
1) Refrigerator setting must be at coldest.
2) Use a food mill or fine sieve and pass cheese through it.
3) Beat in lemon juice and sugar and form a smooth paste.
4) Add sour cream and mix well.
5) Use a refrigerator tray to pour mix and freeze till firm.
6) Cut and serve with fresh raspberries.